Verse 1:
Press your picture to my heart
As I'm lying alone in the dark
I know you're with me inside
I just can't take your life
Chorus:
But I already have
I already have
And I can't get you back
(No I can't do that)
What have I done?
What can I do?
I just want to hold you
What have I done?
Verse 2:
I watch the children
Playing on the playground
Every little thing reminds me of you
How could anyone do such a thing?
How could anyone take one of their lives?
(Chorus)
Chorus Alt/Add:
What have we done
God, I'm broken
What have we done?
Bridge/Tag:
I can hear you, I can see you
I can feel you all night
[Spoken]Dear Lord,forgive me(As I lay me down to sleep)
Forgive me,please(I pray Lord,my soul to keep)
------------------------------------------
I have written two other songs directly facing the desperate situation of the killing of the unborn and the regrets and effects of that. This is just another to add to the crying out, the sorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment