Saturday, December 20, 2008

Song: "In The Stillness"

Verse 1:
I've been waiting here in the stillness
I've been searching so long
For the strength

Bridge:
And you come to me
And you hold me
And you fill me, oh God

Chorus 1:
Your love is my portion
It's the fire I can run with
Your grace is the only miracle
I need to believe

Verse 2:
I see you standing there in the stillness
Open-armed,teary-eyed
You say, "Child,here I am"

(Bridge)

Chorus 2:
Your arms are my shelter
In your shadow I find rest
This peace so amazing
Passes all understanding

Verse 3:
Here I stand in my armor
Waiting for the battle
I can feel it,I can hear it
Like a calm before the storm

(Bridge)

Chorus 3:
Your truth is my compass
It's the light by which I see
Your blood won my healing
And the victory that I seek


-----------------------------------------------------
I was praying for a long time to God for a deeper revelation of His heart for worship and everything else. And in that,the ability to start putting music and words together to express that. I'm merely crossing the threshold really,yet He's empowered me to start experiencing more of His presence,His direction,His voice in my worship and through prayer. This is the first song I was able to put words to music,and music to words.

No comments:

Post a Comment