Wednesday, May 14, 2008

God Is In Control

Times like these
When my life is slow
When my world crashes
But my dreams lie intact
When storms rage then cease
When I am saved from pain
When I find peace in adversity
This is when I know
God is in control

Moments of joy
Flickers of happy memories
When I remember special songs
When a smile breaks across my face
The laughing for no reason
When theres stillness in the chaos
And that calm keeps me alive
That is when I feel
God is in control

When I have no words to say but 'I love you'
The hugs and the tears
When I kiss the forehead of a dying friend
When I hold a new life in my arms
The times that I've spent on my knees
And others running away
When in all the darkness I find light
Then is when I see
God is in control

When I hear the music of the wind
The birds sing to me the harmony
Trees sway and clap to the anthem
And the oceans beat against the shore
Then in all of the noise of the world
I hear a still small voice
Thats when I hear
God is in control

When I dance without fear
When I find unadulterated truth
When I look at the stars
When I sleep deep and well
When I know there is hope
Every second I breathe
God is in control

No comments:

Post a Comment