Monday, April 6, 2009

New Camera

So...the plan is in the works: getting a spiffy DSLR (the nice ones with all the lenses). Very exciting! And then I'll post all sorts of fun pictures ALL THE TIME.
I know you are just so happy,right?
It's a Canon Rebel XSi.
Here's a view for you:




3 comments:

  1. lol. nice camera. You can be our bands official photographer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. we probably would get upset with you after a while but it's fun. thanks for coming down and playin volleyball. it was good to get out and do somethin!!

    --Kaleb--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey M -- you are going to love this camera! It's the one I started with and I loved it.

    I'll let you know the next time I'm heading up that way. Should be around the first of May. I'm super-excited about how all the sessions from last week turned out. I am going to work on getting my business website up this weekend. Fun, fun, fun! :-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete