I had a total of 33 posts in 2008.
How cool is that!?
I also woke up precisely at 3:33am this morning (ugh!)
....and that is when I wrote this song,the first one of the year!
"Soon Enough, My Love"
Verse 1:
Soon enough you'll smile and my whole world will change
Soon enough you'll woo and win this heart within
Soon enough you'll ask me for my hand
Soon enough,my love,soon enough
Chorus 1:
And soon enough won't seem soon enough to us
We'll say no one's ever been this in love
We'll watch our dreams come true day by day
Soon enough,my love,soon enough
Verse 2:
Soon enough I'll be in your arms for good
Soon enough I'll change my last name to yours
Soon enough my dad will walk me down the aisle
Soon enough,my love,soon enough
Chorus 2:
And soon enough will be beautiful to us
Soon enough, just the two if us, alone
Soon enough we'll make ourselves a home
Soon enough,my love,soon enough
Bridge:
Soon enough we'll have children of our own
Soon enough they'll be all grown
Soon enough they'll find lovers of their own
Chorus 3:
And soon enough will seem too soon for us
To have to let them go
Soon enough, just the two of us, alone
Soon enough, my love, soon enough
Verse 4:
Soon enough our hair will turn gray
Things of the past will fade away
Together we'll meet Jesus face to face
Soon enough,my love,soon enough(x2)
End: 1st line of 1st verse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I can't wait to hear you sing it! This is quit an expansive view. Begin with the end in mind, right?
ReplyDelete