Verse 1:
God I'm here
What do you want me to do?
God I'm listening now
Is it too late to hear your voice?
I don't want to lose this time
I'll take a hard choice over a bad choice
What do you want me to do?
I feel alone God
Even if I know you're always with me
I'm standing here God
To show you I'm willing
To do what it takes,to give it all to you
What do you want me to do?
Chorus:
I raise my voice
I lift my head
My tears won't stop
My heart aches to know
What do you want me to do?
Verse 2:
God I'm shaking
I can't stand the weight of this world
God I'm quiet now
Please speak to me
What do you want me to do?
I'm willing and ready to fight
Bridge:
Let the rain fall
I won't move
Let the walls burn
I won't move
Let my heart break
I won't move
Until I feel you move
Alternate Chorus:
I hear a battlecry
I lift my sword high
My tears won't stop
My heart aches to do
What you want me to do
What do you want me to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment