Thursday, March 27, 2008

Song:"Listen For The Song"

Verse 1:
You fall apart in my arms tonight
And I'm prayin for you
Helpin your heart lie open
Waitin for the rain to fall
To wash away the pain of it all
Of losing everything for nothin

1st Chorus:
Wait,theres the sunset lookin up
Hear the sound of water rush
Take my breath away,take my breath away
Put on a smiley face
Wipe those tear-filled eyes clear
Listen for the song I hear
Comin on the wind,comin on the wind
Comin in a breath

Verse 2:
You're not satisfied with the way it is
How the rest of the world lives
Day to day
Kissin their futures so long
Wavin goodbye to the train they shoulda been on
Ticket in hand,they just don't understand

2nd Chorus:
Go on,reach for something more
Different from all of us
If you missed the train,well catch a bus
Leave the dark world behind
Sail off into the life waiting for you
Waitin for you,waitin for you

Verse 3:
Picture a little girl
Pretty blue eyes and light blonde curls
Lookin up at me
Waiting to see if I'll fall apart
Just like her family

3rd Chorus:
Don't think I'll hold back
From givin everything I have
To see those eyes come alive
Like fireflies in the night
Don't lose the hope that you'll find
The truth behind the lies
And passion to believe
All man will find the same,someday

(Break)

Last Chorus:
I see a mornin breakin free
Sun shinin down on me
Take my fears away,take my fears away
Live again,free with Him
And grace falls like rain
Rollin down the windowpane
Onto my lips
Help me breathe again
Faith is comin back to me
Like a boomerang against the breeze

Tag:
No more swaying with the trees
I gotta stone in my hand
To plant with my feet
To plant right with my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment